June 15, 2021
This class is free but requires registration.
Virtual class for children ages 9-11: Intro to Juggling!
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Have you ever wondered how to juggle? In this class we will create our own juggling balls and learn some basic beginning juggling techniques with our library pal, Aaron Friend. Pick up a kit with 2 balloons and birdseed to make your own juggling balls beginning June 8.
This class is for children ages 9-11 years old.
Attending a virtual class is easy! We will be using Zoom.
1. Register for the class before the registration deadline! The deadline will be 24 hours before the class is scheduled.
2. You'll receive your e-mail and password with the Zoom link the day of the class.
3. Put the same name that you registered with. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will be in the chat about 5 minutes before the scheduled class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.